Thursday 8 September 2016

5X5


5 Amy Winehouse Songs- I like Amy Winehouse’s songs as I think her voice is unique and I think all of her songs are different, which makes her albums not seem repetitive.

  • Stronger than me- this is my favourite song on her album, as I think her vocals sound really raw, and I think the song as a whole sounds very bluesy and souly.
  • Tears dry on their own
  • Love is a losing game
  • Me & Mr jones
  • Back to black

Image result for amy winehouse
 

5 TV Dramas-

  • American Horror story- AHS was gripping and each season was different to the last. I also like the way that each season uses the same actors. However, it is actually really scary. Especially when you’re sat there watching it at 1’o’clock in the morning by yourself with the iPad literally touching your nose.


  • Vampire Diaries- Vampire diaries is by far the best series I’ve ever watched; to the point I want to re-watch the 6 series again due to recently finishing it. It also helps that the 2 protagonist are the hottest people I’ve ever set eyes on.

 

  • Image result for stefan and damon
    Orange is the new black- OITNB made me want to work in a women’s prison! I was generally so obsessed with it that I was thinking of doing it as an occupation (mostly because I wanted to come across hot women like Ruby Rose)
  • Pretty little liars- it started off well, but dragged on and I lost interest so I stopped watching it. However, the first 3 seasons were actually quite gripping, seen as though I marithonned all 3 seasons in like 2 weeks.
  • NCSI- NCSI is the sort of series I watch in the background of doing my makeup, however when I actually sit down and watch an episode I really enjoy it.
     

5 Albums- I picked these albums as each of them are totally different and each song is unique and tells a different story. I think all of these albums make you feel like they’re speaking about real life event5s which gives the albums meaning.

  • Frank- Amy Winehouse
  • Channel Orange- Frank Ocean
  • Dark Sky Paradise- Big Sean
  • Anti- Rihanna- Although I love this album and listened to it on repeat for about 2 months straight I think the songs are very repetitive and don’t really make sense ‘work, work, work, work, work’???
  • Lemonade- Beyoncé
  • Views- Drake

5 Films-

  • Burlesque- This is my favourite film as I think the storyline is very gripping, and as the film goes on the audience tends to connect with the main protagonists of the film. I think that the actors were well chosen for the roles they played and I think the fact that well-known artists featured in this film adds to the excitement that comes from watching this film.
  • The Other Woman is a gripping, funny, exciting and shocking film that I think appeals to women more as I think (as a woman) I could connect with the actors in the film
  • Saw II- I don’t tend to like horror films, however I really ‘enjoy’ the saw films as they’re not jumpy and I find them really clever (don’t worry I’m not a psychopath) I also think that each film is completely different to the last, but Saw II is by far my favourite.
  • The Lego Movie- Although this is a children’s film, I watched it every day for about a month, I loved the different worlds made out of Lego and it made me feel like a kid again!!
  • The Hunger Games- this is by far one of my favourite films, due to the fact Jennifer Lawrence acted in it, I found this film so exciting and every time I watch it, it reminds me of the excitement I was feeling after watching it at the cinema for the first time.

5 Famous People

  • Chloe Moretz- I think I’ve watched every film she’s ever been in, due to being obsessed with her from the age of about 10 when I watched Diary Of a Wimpy Kid (which is an awful film). I think she’s an amazing actor and I think that she executes the different characters in different films amazingly.
  • Jennifer Lawrence- I have always been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence due to my best friends OBSESSION with her, as I’ve spent endless nights watching YouTube interviews with her.
  • Justin Bieber- I’ve been a belieber since his first song came out in 2010 however I was really upset when I waited for 6 hours to get a good spot by the stage at the Justin Bieber concert at V Festival for him to come on hungover! He literally mimed the whole set and I’ve never been so heart broken in my life.
  • Rihanna- By far the most amazing hour of my life, was when I saw Rihanna live! Although I lost my voice due to singing overly loud (because I knew the words to all of her songs and I wanted to show off to all of the Rihanna fans) I have never been so mesmerized by a singer.


  • Ruby Rose- I’ve literally re-watched OITNB 4 times, just so I could see ruby rose, so I think that says it all.
     
     
    Image result for ruby rose
     

No comments:

Post a Comment