Monday 12 September 2016

What tribe am I??


I think that I fit into the Leading Edge tribe, as I feel that I can connect to the majority of the sub groups. As I am fairly creative in the state that I like producing music, such as composing.  I think that if I was going to be compared to a media figure it would be a musician, as I think I share the majority of the same traits. I think I would be similar to someone like Rihanna or Jessie J, as I’d like to think that I wear outfits that make a statement, which Rihanna and Jessie J both do. I also like to compose songs in my spare time, and Jessie J composes all of her songs herself. Although Rihanna does not, she still sings (something I also like to do). I also think they’re both people I would get on with, as I think that we share similar music and fashion tastes. Even though I love both of their fashion, I don’t think that id wear some of the clothes that they both wear e.g. I wouldn’t go shopping in a see-through dress with my boobs and bum out! And even though I don’t particular model these artist’s clothes, I do get clothing ideas from them. I also think that I present myself like them in some aspect. I think that their personalities have rubbed onto me e.g. the vocabulary I use and the way I word my sentences etc… have been adapted to how they talk and present themselves

What I listen to..

Image result for drake album coversImage result for beyonce album coversImage result for alive albumImage result for rihanna album

 





What I wear..

Image result for party outfit classyImage result for rihanna outfits 2016Image result for oversized hoodie outfitImage result for denim jacket outfit




No comments:

Post a Comment